Ladies Corner of the Corner

That’s a kind offer, Catharine. Sadly, Linux armour won’t help me… I’m MS Vista. (I think I can hear gnashing of teeth from Techie Towers already!!)

You know that - I feel the egos will be riding high tonight!

I think on the Mac it just does it for you - sorry that is not a huge lot of help!! If you run into any problems though I can ask Monsieur H but I’m sure there are several knights in Linux armour who would lurve to run to the rescue in any case…

… and here I am! Thanks for the invitation to the cosy corner where we can varnish our nails whilst awaiting the techie knights in Linux armour! lol

T’was bizarre… there I was thinking all was well in my little PC world (phew, crossed fingers) when a fellow PR consultant emailed to request a piece of editorial, that I had got for her client because he was doing something for mine, in PDF format. Yikes. I use Acrobat Reader, I read PDF files all the time… but make one??? I haven’t a clue! Client knows though so I’ll be picking brains in the morning.

Erm…what the hell are they talking about???

I bet its all gobbledegook to keep us in our places (barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen) and actually they all have to go to PC World to get their laptops fixed…