Latest Topics of Interest France 2021

Number of deaths caused by accidents resulting from this behaviour I presume… number of times I’ve seen near misses because of cars turning in from of bikes that have snuck up on them (without indicating of course…)

1 Like

Have you driven in Paris during the morning rush?
When we arrived in France 13 years ago in the depths of winter, we found ourselves on the Boulevard Périphérique in really heavy stop/start traffic. Motos were scooting past us at incredible speed on either side weaving in and out of the gaps. One such moto flew past us and hit the passenger mirror of a large Renault van on our left full on! His helmet took the mirror off its mountings but he just carried on leaving the bemused driver out of his cammion scratching his head. Unbelievable.
Some bikers are just nut jobs :doughnut:

1 Like

Lettre Service-Public 25 février 21

1 Like

March 2021 Newsletter.pdf (718.1 KB)

1 Like

Stationary in the M4 ‘slow’ lane coming in from Heathrow, in the gap between the stationary car to my right and the car to his right, a big motorcyle shot past, spinning on its side, followed by the rider, tumbling end over end…

Lettre Service-Public 5 mars 21

1 Like

Hi Graham you up on neighbour problems?

David

Were is that?

I am not on FB etc btw.

Create a new topic and ask your question, I’m sure someone will offer some help.

I am having an interesting problem. Need expert advice.

Thanks.

Lettre Service-Public 11 mars 21

1 Like

Lettre Service-Public 18 mars 21

1 Like

Lettre Service-Public 25 mars 21

1 Like

April 2021 Newsletter-1.pdf (743.6 KB)

1 Like

Lettre Service-Public 1 avril 21

1 Like

Lettre Service-Public 15 avril 21