Linky meters - Bills - update

I got my OH to go on the Linky app and since we had the smart meter installed our consumption has allegedly fallen compared to last year yet our circumstances have not changed at all.

1 Like

I check my consumption every 6 months. If it has risen, I watch more closely what I am switching-on. Try to make the yearā€™s consumption match the projections.

Not on a Linky yet, but when/if it comes - I will be watching it like a hawk :roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

2 Likes

Bizarre!

Donā€™t have that cover, but Iā€™ll keep on at them.

what is OH, please?

OH = Other Half :joy:

Thanks !

Weā€™ve now had our first adjustment following the installation of the Linky meter and have been given a refund of 430 Euros plus our monthly DD has gone down by 11 Euros, it does beg the question of whether our old meter was faulty and weā€™ve been overcharged for many years.

Seems the Linky meters are not infallibleā€¦

https://www.sudouest.fr/2019/11/22/une-facture-de-348eur-au-lieu-de-60eur-apres-la-pose-d-un-compteur-linky-edf-et-enedis-condamnes-6858510

We check our usage every month which is easy to do via their app.

Not good that they cut off the electricity for the old dearā€¦ and she was not at fault :zipper_mouth_face:

Our Mairie will be keeping tabs on the Bills when Linky arrivesā€¦ our Secretaire can be formidable if the need arisesā€¦:wink::upside_down_face:

Ours was fitted only yesterday, so we await the outcome.