Marks and Spencer stop delivery to France

Couldn’t agree more Catherine.

I didn't realise the range was different :(

Happy to get your some proper M&S Knickers Catharine & Jane whilst I'm still in Blighty - if you want to order and get them sent to me I'll happily post them on to you until April next year :)

Many companies in the UK as too other countries will deliver to delivery services instead. I am quite sure plenty of us do or have done this. Yes, it costs a bit more, but if one really wants or needs something and wants to import from wherever it is fine.

Sarkozy's outbursts are of no consequence because of the free market within the EU, which is the principle upon which a European community was predicated.

Good for you as a shareholder, BUT I doubt you will achieve much unless you own a very large block of shares...

I'd be happy to shop with M&S.fr if they had the same ranges. They don't! And (getting my knickers in a twist here) - knickers are a serious subject :)

That's funny.

I wanted to know what all the fuss is about M & S and we visited their Paris shop a few weeks back. Well, I understand if you are from the UK and grew up with their food products, you crave it to the grave. Like me missing my Leberkas from Austria. The shop was packed with expats.

HOWEVER. There was not one item I was curious about trying, as 80% of their offerings were ready made meals or mixes that do not appeal to my taste buds. Or are we talking non food items? Not that anything caught my eye there either....

No, but just to be told without any warning that they are stopping delivery to France is not customer friendly.
Obviously this is be ause they want to build up sales from their Paris store, but they don’t have the same ranges as in UK.
Also how much is the French government behind this, remember Sarkozy and his outbursts on people using ‘foreign’ websites because it is cheaper than in France.

You have to order through the French site, I just pick up the product code from the UK site and do a search on the French. Easy and anything over 35 euro is free delivery.

yes Johnny, it's free over 35 euro

Jane - http://www.marksandspencer.fr/fr_FR still delivers to France?

I can understand their UK site no longer delivering as they've launched a French M&S Site.