More worries about popular medications

You can upload your own stuff to the site so I guess you can.

Those folk who fling pills down their necks, with gay abandon… regardless of what they are actually suffering from… IMO such folk will NOT be the ones to keep a dossier up to date… :roll_eyes::crazy_face:

Is it possible nowadays to use a term like ‘gay abandon’ without raising a titter ?

I can’t see why not… I’ve been doing things with gay abandon for years… :crazy_face: (not swigging pills though :upside_down_face:)

Right on cue I’ve developed a terrible neck ache and have to decide whether to take ibuprofen for it :hmm:

Now then Jeremy… don’t panic… just loosen your tie and undo the top button of your shirt… :joy::grinning::dizzy_face::wink:

1 Like

Tie lol
:smiley:

But not with gay abandon !!

Oh yes, why ever not… he just needs the right music…

1 Like

Classic clip Stella !:+1::+1:

1 Like

Do you wear vari focals and work with a screen.
My husband whilst working developed very bad neck pain. A chance article by a physiotherapist led him to get separate reading glasses. His neck pain eventually stopped after a month or two. The small, frequent movement of his neck as he looked up and down between lenses was causing the pain.

Quite right… I had a pair of glasses specially for screen use at work in UK… the lenses were calibrated according to the distance I sat from the screen… worked like a charm… except that if someone knocked on my office door… when they came in, I would gaze at them… a little bewildered… until I put my “proper” glasses on :crazy_face:

1 Like

The varifocals can take a long time to get used to, took me a year…no neck movement now, just eye direction through the right bit of the lens. I dont wear mine all the time, just for reading/computer and driving - I can see the road signs and how fast (or slow) I’m going :sunglasses:

I’ve only realised this morning that though I have a pre-existing problem with my shoulder it’s mostly been about lying in bed for weeks with the flu and using a mobile phone to send angry Facebook posts about brexit !

1 Like

All joking apart… it is amazing the problems that can arise from incorrect posture… etc…

My old H&S Manager used to forecast “dooom and gloooom” for the kids with their hand held gadgets… all the thumb ailments that would arise… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like