Nothing in Particular

As my old biology teacher would mischievously point out, all food is full of chemicals!

4 Likes

I refer the Honourable Member to the answer I gave some moments ago… :smiley:

2 Likes

And now, for something completely different….

A heart warming film

Beauty in motion + comedy :hugs:

(It is in English. I’m not sure why my link looks foreign :confused:)

I’ve just sent off for the Crit Air sticker for my new car. It turns out it’s a 2 rather than the 1 I’ve always had before. I’m not sure how much it’s going to impede my life, if at all but perhaps I’d better find out where i can’t go…

I think at the moment there is no practical effect of having a category 2 rather than category 1 - eventually there will come a point when cat 2 vehicles get restricted but at the moment they are OK.

1 Like

Also don’t forget to read this exciting and informative thread in its entirety if you haven’t already done so. :smiley:

https://www.survivefrance.com/t/uk-cars-where-to-put-your-critair-sticker

6 Likes

If only @Ancient_Mariner could find a cartoon on the subject, my joy would be complete.

2 Likes

I already have, thank you :rofl::rofl: That’s another chunk of my life I’m never going to get back…

3 Likes

On the subject of CritAir stickers?

5 Likes

Chapeau !

1 Like

Where can I get the V8 one ?

Ebay. :wink:

If you have a ‘truffel dog’, but one which can sniff out money, then this article from The Connexion may interest you!

Contains a word I’d not known existed – usufructuary!

4 Likes

A mate in London visited a friend of his in Bayonne and sent this pic of a plumbing detail in the loo of her house….
She said it’s only a problem when the central heating’s on full blast!

5 Likes

This is why I don’t want Frenchmen to fit my bathroom. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t know, it has a certain je ne sais quoi :neutral_face:

Could double up as a handrail too!

I love the quirkiness of it

2 Likes

There is an amusing quality to it, but honestly it makes me want to apply the proverbial blunt instrument to heads with considerable prejudice. If it was my house I would be utterly furious.

Looks like a DIY job to me…