Ooops. Making bubus in France

haha, that's funny Zoé. Got only know how many other mistakes I've made and been unaware of the fact!!! My hairdresser one day asked were my husband and I into the idea of échangiste ( swinging ). I thought she meant changing something, like house / country and enthusiastically agreed. Nearly got me into serious trouble!!!

I hear you, I remember one day, trying to get into the whole "enchanté" thing, because, for us, it sound downright sarcastic, and I decided I had to start using it,so, one day, I was introduced to someone, and I said "enciente"

also, I've made the sudoku/sweat from bum mistake. Can never tell the differnce between the produit VERRE and the produit VERT, then there's vers du terre. A colleague was behind me on the road to work yesterday, and when we got there, she said "did you get stopped at the "fire" in St Jean.. I was thinking "fire, I saw no fire, I really need to wake up in the mornings, jesus". Then about 2 hours later, I realised... not the "feu", but... the "feu", the traffic light, hahaha.