Photos to make you smile

Raffy obviously wasn’t impressed with the subject matter…o3eWyY6mSK6zkASkjT0W%20g

8 Likes

Definitely made me smile!

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

Great - mission accomplished! :blush:

1 Like

This makes me smile because it brings back a lovely memory of this special day a few years ago …

12 Likes

what a lovely photo… :hugs:

Beautiful Ann :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

Doing anything on 01 June ? How about the Toulouse Fireman’s Ball ? The guy front centre is Nico the neighbour! Click on photo for details :wink:

Toulouse%20Firemen

2 Likes

Blimey!!!

1 Like

LOL - I know Mandy! Our Nico wouldn’t normally say boo to a goose - the pic is from their Christmas calendar last year! According to the article 7 of them are in training for a strip-tease :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just a shame I can’t make it on 1 June!! :hot_face:

1 Like

Trotters Independent Traders :wink:

1 Like

Ohhh, I can feel a chimney fire coming on, must give these guys a call…oops just remembered I haven’t got a poêle a bois anymore ! :innocent:

Shame it’s just too far away … sigh

3 Likes

Oh gawd simon - I’m not going to be able to un-see that am I?

1 Like

When’s the calendar coming out?

Think you’ve missed it Jane - it was last Christmas’ offering during the cold calling season😜

Damn, all I get offered here are photos of fire engines and retired firemen !

Just as an aside I would have loved to have been a ‘fly on the wall’ during the shooting of these photos, can just imagine all the comments and laughter being bandied around by these chaps !

2 Likes

Anyone for lunch? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bit of a bastard if you drop your fork/chopsticks though :sunglasses::sunglasses:, or need a pee​:joy::joy:

1 Like