Photovoltaic solar panels

I'm interested in this too - try searching for Phoebus Energies & Environnementswho are based in Carcassonne and provide renewable energy services in the Aude and Pyrenees-Orientales departments. For more information, please contact Thierry Duverger (bilingual, French/ English) on +33 (0)6 11 20 48 17.
On other websites they have published some information about the grants/tax credits available in Languedoc but may also know what is available in other areas.

WE have independent photovoltaic too. The frustrating aspect is that we can’t use all the electricity we produce, because we have no battery storage system because they are too expensive and bot efficient enough. Our PV installer (Paul Elliot of SARL Ecopower, in 16, www.ecopowereurope.com) is keeping an eye on developemnts and will contact us when he feels the time is right.

Tesla powerwall?

Tell me more, Paul.

OK Chris. In the meantime we have arranged for somebody to come from Germany bringing the stuff from there as it is cheaper. We are going to install batteries. Hopefully the output will be worth it.

Please tell me more - about the batteries that is, their cost and the supplier!