Renewing expired French driving license

I take your point Graham. I think Peter would be happier if he had a licence that didn’t appear to be expired so if it’s easy to do we may as well

Why does it ‘appear’ to be expired and by whom? If the licence is valid leave it be.
Exchanging it for the new style one will mean that the new one will have an expiry date - an unnecessary imposition in my view.
Still, your choice. We won’t be changing ours anytime soon.

It is already a new one and shows an expiry date of 7 July. You have to look on the back to see that category B has no expiry date.

:rofl: yup :rofl::clap: just need to change mine now.

Lily… when you exchange yours - I think you will get a “credit-card” size one.

I exchanged mine just before the modern thingies came into force. Thus, I am timeless/ageless :upside_down_face::wink::hugs:

but you might well have a “best before or expiry date” on your new one… :relaxed::relaxed::rofl::rofl:

That goes without saying :wink:
As long as the process is simple I have no problem with this :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:

I’m home now and want to do the permis renewal online. I have an ANTS account which I used just now to log in. Then it told me I needed to change my password. I have tried to do this several times and each time what I put in is rejected as insufficiently secure. Has anyone else had this problem? I wish I knew what sort of thing they are expecting!

Try something 8 characters long that includes a capital letter, a lower case letter, a special character and a number perhaps?

Or log in via france connect with your Ameli account?

Thanks Jane