Satellite Broadand and Satellite TV

Can I just ask, James, do you find that your internet speed is constant through the month? We have an unlimited abonnement with Nordnet and for the first three or four days of the month it is fabulous after that it is hit and miss at best. By the middle of the month it is scarcely much better than dial up. I am thinking of changing to Tooway and would be glad of your opinion / advice.

One piece of advice for Mike. Whatever you do, do not use Nordnet! They are disastrous.

Hi Mike

I use Tooway

, I have the Max package and get 52GB per month, I installed it myself too. 25GB is equivalent to about 25 feature length films. email and browsing shouldn’t really add much (comparatively) to that. It works well with iPlayer and UK streaming as you’ll get a UK ip address. I’m in all day tomorrow if you want to give me a call I can answer in more detail.

James

Hello everyone,
I’m bumping this old thread up to ask if anyone in Northern France (Brittany in particular) is having any satellite-Astra2ABD reception problems.
Everything has been fine for over 10 years but for the last couple of days, reception just stops, leavong the decoder “Connecting…” and getting nowhere. After a while, reception comes back to normal.
Ta.