Swimming pool again

I’ve built a tiled pool, it’s now 8 years old and no problems at all. It’s not a mosaic tiled pool but large format (60cms x30cms) tiles. With respect to the cost, I never got a price for a liner as they seem to be a consumerable item and I could do the tiling myself. No issues at all.

Wonderful! I bet it looks great.

Yes, it looks very sharp.

1 Like

If anyone else in sw France has a problem with their pool liner popping out of the tracking I can recommend someone. He came this morning and did a brilliant job. It was very difficult to get back in as the liner is 14 yrs old and was out on two corners. Very relieved and impressed with work.

We have a black liner in our pool with a natural surround and then decking and a pergola and roses.
Oh, and a fabulous view too.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely Jane.

Yes, we are very lucky. Not that I have been ding much swimming of late, even though it is heated!

You have Any pictures of the black pool

What I don’t get people that have the green pool I first thought it was a Brocken filter but then was told that it’s supposed to look like that I have seen it often in posh houses

If you google ‘piscines couleurs’ the first résultat images you get will show you what all sorts of different colours of liner look like in situ and as a swatch.

1 Like

Thats a really nice pool