TM calls out Trump's racist bigotry

they call me yellow mellow :yellow_circle:

Wonderful, very fitting too. :hugs:

Do you think @Jane_Williamson would take it in the right spirit to be assigned the affectionate tag ā€œmellow bellowā€ ? :innocent:

Actually, Iā€™ve just realised it should be mellow yellowā€¦

So sweet!
:notes::guitar::sparkling_heart:

Perhaps the last chord should be struck by Donovan? You may agree that we have mined as much as is safe of this particularly rewarding seam, Grahamā€¦the pit-props are beginning to creak and groanā€¦:up::soon::arrow_heading_up::top::free:

You two remind me of Bernard Cribbins and his digging

more workā€¦

Workers of the world - Unite

is that what you call thread drift? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There was a window cleaner at our Girlsā€™ Grammar School in Lancaster that looked the spitting image of Donovan.

1 Like

We were just ā€œgigglingā€ about the hole the boys were digging themselves into.

Ahemā€¦ I am now sufficiently chastened.

This Thread raises important points and asks important questions. I donā€™t think there is an easy answer or ā€œfixā€ to racism and bigotry. We can only keep fighting it, where ever and whenever we can.

And we had plans to build a man shed in the hole to which ladies would be admitted by invitation only, wearing gumboots, overalls, a cloth cap, and smoking Capstan Full Strength without filters or (by prior arrangement) a stubby pipe.

Weā€™ll never properly understand the fair sex, bless 'em!

I wager that job attracted 10,000 young applicants with their tongues hanging out at the Labour Exchange, Janeā€¦

1 Like