Translation of a page from Hertz France

Hi Maxime – thanks for your input

At first glance that’s what I thought as well – BUT I have already Paid that amount a couple of months ago, that’s why I find it odd that Hertz is sending me this notification.

Have checked my credit card today and no charges from Hertz for 420 euro have been deducted.

Cheers

Peter

I suspect that it has just taken a long while for Hertz to send the invoice out.

Hi Paul

Not really – as I have already paid the initial hire of 1042.94 euro & then the extra 420 euro for returning the car at Zurich airport – for which I have already received an Invoice & receipt for payment, it seem odd that Hertz is sending me another Document – which at the top says “Facture” which means Invoice – that is what’s throwing me. May be they just like doubling up on paper work (we all know that).

Cheers

For you input

Peter

Probably :slight_smile:

I’m confused, in a previous post you said that there have been no payments to Hertz for €420 , now you are saying there have been. If you have receipts for the payments on the Facture email Hertz with a copy of them. It sounds as though you’ve got nothing to worry about.

Coming back into the fray…

I reckon you can “sit on” this Facture… if they are going to chase it, they will do so… if they reckon it has already been paid (even though it does not say “payee”) they will leave you alone… so… keep the paperwork and wait… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The facture is dated June. I think it is a duplicate. Do nothing but keep a keen eye on your card account.

Thanks Veronique

Completely overlooked the date

Cheers

peter