Using the husbands Carte Vitale?!

You're only covered if your name is mentioned in the data that are coded into the chip on hubbies card. Easy to check; first go to the ameli-fr site and verify the data using the card-number. If you're on the list, make also sure that you're actually on the chip. You can verify this with the green "update"-machine" you'll find in any pharmacy. You would normally be entitled to your own card, but demanding one would be more efficient the info and the doc can be found here

Basic info on eligibility here (in French though)

no, it's an attestation d'ouverture des droits it has an immatriculation number like 1710555143334 and a table which lists the beneficiares covered under his regime. I'd scan it but today I have 2 poorly nippers and a grumpy 2m old as well as me having a sore throat so I can't bear to fight with the printer today sorry x

It has rsi in left top corner & ram in the right corner

do you know what (on all levels)

I DON'T KNOW...

i'm drowning in a sea of french paperwork and feeling ghastly about it all today - tomorrow will probably be fine! i don't THINK i have an attestation - but i'm not sure... worse is - he took the 'high road' which is Tony speak for 'do nothing and it will all sort itself out' and it DID - he's giddy with it...

actually he has received and 'attestation fiscale 2011@ - is that what you mean/

x teresa

no way - how did u guys get it so fast? We've been waiting over 2 years! Assume you'll get your own as I had to send off a photo form from rsi for my one (it's oh who is registered). I have my own attestation but it's Darren's secu number. Do you have your attestation yet>