Very good news IMO

The unrealistically short deadline for the US withdrawal from Afghanistan was created by the Trump administration.

The Biden administration warned Ukraine about the impending Russian invasion and has supported it ever since, whereas Trump did his best to maintain ties with Putin and the previous more corrupt Ukrainian government.

Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and his Jewish son-in-law negotiated the one-sided Abraham Accord which cut the Palestinians out of any deal.

Enough to be going on with John?!

2 Likes

I will give my perspective on your and Billyā€™s @billybutcher ponts ASAP Mark, but Iā€™m on route to the Santender ferry, so I havenā€™t the time to respond at the moment.

Donā€™t miss that boat!

I think we are all missing the boat on what is going on Mark. Think, as I do of my daughter, of your kiddies when they were four of five being murdered by some bastard. Does it matter what uniform they are wearing? Biden is watching this happen.

Hi, hope youā€™ve now found the boatā€™s bar.

Donā€™t disagree with any of your last post, but your first one seemed to imply that Trump would have handled things better whereas Iā€™d argue that he didnā€™t have a ny serious foreign policy beyond closing down US overseas commitments and having admitting that weird admiration for Putinā€™s dictatorship.

Incidentally, donā€™t have any kiddies, just a wife, a caniche and a chat - itā€™s enough!