Visual alphabet

Same answer I gave Fran :rofl::rofl:

You mean that I look around 80 years old …, the age mum was when this was taken :rofl::rofl:

You know very well I don’t mean that :grin:but your bone structure and your smile are so alike I once turned to my cousin in a shop and said “There you are I’ve been looking all over for you” to find I was talking to a mirror and my fellow customers were backing slowly away!

6 Likes

NirvanaNevermindalbumcover

Our voices were alike too…still missing her loads !

I really laughed about your experience before a mirror, cheered me up no end.

I had a wierd moment today, popped into the local baker’s on the way to the market, Didier had collected me in his car and we both went in. Usual banter amongst the customers, when we came out I went to get in the car and it was locked, Didier couldn’t get in either… my bag was inside as I had only taken in a few euros, I said to D, “merde you have left your keys inside and the car has locked itself, what do we do now “? After trying all the doors and thinking of calling the garage a voice piped up,” I think that’s my car you are trying to get into”. Sure enough it wasn’t Didier’s but a car exactly the same parked alongside! … We blamed it on the heat :rofl:

3 Likes

She did the same ,wondering why she had my picture in her purse then realised it was her I.D

1 Like

I thought I had a reunion conseil municipal tonight, just printed off my "ordre du jour "and realised it was last Tuesday- it’s always on a Friday for. I blame the heat too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ann, your mum looked amazing for her age.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Queyras …

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Thief!

8 Likes

Oh that is so cute, especially as it’s the cat’s treats he has stolen… just look at that expression, "please let me keep them, I promise I’ll save one for Kitty Cat " :hugs:

1 Like

Velo & Cite du Vin

She is very cute. Her name’s Nina and she’s about to be 12 years old so has become a proper grumpy old lady. She prefers the cat food to her own and will search it out.

2 Likes

She is so cute :dog:

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like