Where to declare Uk property income on French tax deturn

Maybe you can help.
I have UK property income and I know that I neex to incorporate in French declaration.
Previously I have declared on Form 2047. Should I declare on box 6, 7 or 8?
Are there advantages/disadvantages in using any specific box.
Are social charges payable on my uk property income.?
Box 8 appears to state that foreign revenues are exempt except salary and pension. So UK property income is exempt?
I would appreciate any advice.

This post explains all!

There is a correct box and an incorrect box. 4BE and 4BK I seem to recall. Unless you are exempt from CDS/CRGS then you pay all social charges. Otherwise just 7.5% prélèvement sociales

1 Like