Which newspaper or news channel do you read/watch/listen to?

M.thebigproject.Co.uk ( world’s newspaper)

I subscribe to the week magazine. www.theweek.co.uk A wonderful way to keep up with goings on in the Uk and around the world whilst filtering out the dross. Also local radio and local French Newspapers: Midi Libre and Le Dauphiné. Must subscribe to Viz.

NYTimes, Le Point, JDD.

TF1 or TF2, both indifferent and lowly informative newscasts.

TV - BFMTV, Al Jazeera, SKY News & BBC

Newspaper - The Sun Online

Radio - Talksport

Six or seven hours, up before 0530 and now off for a wee dram before I pick up a book and have a read. You'd think I'd give up reading, but my warning to the world is that once you are hooked that is an addiction you can't shake off. It is the difference between knowing and not knowing what is going on in the world. If I don't know I feel totally cut off...

Brian, do you have any time to sleep...?

Agree with the Dandy thing ... not enough Dandy references these days...

France Inter, France 24... no television... gave that up even before we invaded Le Centre...

BBC Radio 4, the Today Programme and World Service.

Read many differant articals on the net mostly, must admit i have read many cases of taxi drivers raping young ladies in cabs, in saying that i would not say all taxi drivers are rapists.

Newspapers: Le Monde, Libération, Le Figaro, Le Canard enchaîné, The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Times, Die Zeit,Frankfurter Rundschau,Der Tagesspiegel, Tageszeitung, Huffington Post, Washington Post, The Economist, Der Spiegel,The Wall Street Journal and Time. Mind you I scan and only read what I am interested in or understand.

Radio: Local French, Radio 4, France Inter and Deutschlandfunk. I listen to Spanish, Dutch and other news services at random.

TV: BBC1, BBC 2, BBC World, ARD, ZDF, France 24, Canal+, Euronews, RAI News 24, again rather random.

It is all selected at random, streamed rather than on paper, a radio or in front of the box and mainly following particular stories but taking in headlines and breaking news. Rather than being swollen-headed about all of that, it is a means to an end that is part professional, part engagement with certain issues and actually wishing to know what state the world is in.

In an ideal world I might just share Simon's Beano on condition I could have The Dandy as well.

Very seldom get the time to read the paper (even though I sell them!). Watch TF1, BFMTV and France 3. As for the radio : France Info, RTL, RMC or local radio.

I tend to draw on a number of sources. France Inter and Radio 4. La Chaine Parlementaire. BBC online. Charente libre and Viz for social comment.

I also like "C'est dans l'air", "Le Supplement" and "Medias Mag" on tv.

The Beano...:-)