Who’s been hooked by Wordle? Feel free to join in!

Ack, I thought I’d done well with 3 but you lot are putting me to shame with your 2s!

3 Likes

Me too. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I fell asleep at about 11 so ridiculously early for me and then woke up at 3.30 and couldn’t get back to sleep so I read and wordled :slightly_smiling_face: clearly luck though.

1 Like

Back from short break and clearly not firing on all cylinders compared with the rest of you! Still, at least I got there…

Wordle 670 4/6

:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #466 5/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

5 Likes

I think we chose the same 2nd word :slightly_smiling_face:
Wordle 670 3/6

:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

6 Likes

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #467 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square:

Wordle 671 4/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

5 Likes

Wordle 671 4/6

:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #467 4/6

:green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

5 Likes

Wordle 671 3/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

Harrumph

6 Likes

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #467 2/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

Wordle 671 5/6*

:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

6 Likes

Have you been watching a French version of Time Team, @mark? New word for myl ist…

Wordle 671 4/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #467 3/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square:

6 Likes

I only got it because it’s the name of one of the buildings for the company I work for. I tried it not really expecting it to be a valid word.

2 Likes

Horrible! :roll_eyes:

Wordle 671 5/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

6 Likes

You managed it in three when most of us have struggled. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only got it because I was so lucky with line 2 and it was the only option left. Found it in Wordreference but at least it was there - last week there was a word that definitely wasn’t in Wordreference :frowning:

2 Likes

I should have got it sooner, pffff

2 Likes

So you are a fan of Time Team? :rofl:

What’s time team? Ah googled and as I doubt it’s the Dutch rowing thing it must be the TV prog - never seen it.

Ah - too popular for you! Or perhaps you are too young :rofl:

It was an archaeology series that started in the UK on Channel 4 in the mid-1990s. It ran for about 20 years and did an enormous amount to put archaeology on the map for youngsters going to university.

They tried to revive it but the new presenters etc just didn’t have the draw that the old ones did, who, in the main, were very respected academics and technicians in that field (some, sadly, no longer with us, including the great Prof Mick Aston, whose brainchild it was)

I wasn’t in the UK much and never got the TV habit, there are loads of things I haven’t seen, we weren’t allowed to watch it at school except for top of the pops and Wimbledon and I wasn’t in the UK in the holidays - the TV and football trivial pursuit questions are a killer for me!

1 Like

I can absolutely relate to that! I didn’t have a TV for 20-odd years before I left the UK but made an exception for Time Team and continued watching it on my computer via Channel 4’s on-demand service at the time. I am completely useless at Trival Pursuit-type questions :roll_eyes:

1 Like