Why are threads appearing as recent when last post is old?

Thank you so much for that @digitracker - especially for quoting that particular thread since I think that’s the one I saw with the last post of 2014 :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not seeing that topic because I have it muted (no idea why I muted it in the first place or when).

It might be because I reported two topics as spam and the posts have been deleted by admin, IIRC it was posts about rentals from 2014.

3 Likes

Same happened to me yesterday.

That would make a certain amount of sense @Griffin36 !

1 Like

I went and had a look and the spam post have gone leaving the Oct 2014 post as the last entry.

2 Likes

So there actually was a genuine recent post but it has now been removed?

Yes there has.

1 Like

Sounds like the explanantion then! A post was made 19hours ago, hence the appearance in the “latest” list, but it was an iffy post so was deleted! Thank you very much for the explanation @Griffin36 - I wasn’t going mad after all…

4 Likes

No it’s not just you. :slight_smile: Happening to me too. Scrolled through to the end of a seemingly “new” topic to find last reply was 2014!
My thought was - someone has edited an old post for some reason - or added a “like” or something. And then decided to take no more notice. But, like you, glad it’s not just me. And glad you asked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Griffin36 for your solution to the above thread.

2 Likes