Wireless Electric Collars that work with a ring fence

What an amazing person you are…I’ve just looked at your website.
We have 2 dogs: a Husky and a Lagotto. I would really love to be able to have them off lead but have no fencing. Huskies, of course, can climb…trees!!! and Lagottos are amazing diggers. I reckon I need the training…I am sure it is a lack of confidence.

By the way, a Xtrail harness is better for Canicross, Canivtt or in your case CaniTrike!!!
This sort of thing:
image (copied from website fenril)

Thank you Caroline, for the kind words. and the harness suggestion for the trike. I don’t think it will be suitable for us as that is for dogs to run on ahead on an off-road track, pulling in other words.

For Jules, on the road with (however light) traffic that would allow him to veer across to the other side of me and what I need is to keep him running alongside. But it is early days yet and I have to be very watchful for cats and brace myself for the lunge when he spots one.

After 2 months or so, I still can’t recall him in the wild, he is too fixated on the scents on the ground. I am in the process of making sure a GoPro I have remains stable on him, in order to see exactly where he goes when out of sight in the trees. If it isn’t far then I might set him free. But the first time will be a slight risk, but one worth taking based on my timings of his absence. :wink: :slightly_smiling_face: