Zone Blanche and Orange Airbox

Hi there
New to site
I am not technically minded so apologies
I have a question regarding alternatives to Orange Airbox. We live in zone Blanche with zero ADSL etc. Can’t have WiMAX as poor signal and satellite was terrible. We have Airbox 4g which works at 3g and is good . However it is too expensive and can’t use to stream as it eats data and 25Gb per month does not go far. I have just signed up for free and now looking for alternative to Airbox

Hello Sue and welcome to the Forum…

If you would just amend your Registration… everyone puts their Full Name (as per T&C). If you are not sure how to amend, simply put your Full Name on here and I’ll do it for you.

Hopefully someone will chime in with info to help you re the Airbox…

cheers
Stella

Hi Stella

Apologies ; Sue Wheatley

Grateful if you could amend

Sue

1 Like

Sorry Simon - hate to say something which I know will sound petty but this phrase always annoys me.

Of course you have a contract, it’s just that the notice required to cancel it is one month, not 12.

So you believe you don’t have a contract?

No “terms & conditions”?

Oh Paul - it was just a term of phrase ffs!

In my original review from 2 years ago I used it to signify that there was no long term contract (i.e. 12 / 24 month etc that you’d usually expect). Of course there’s a contract - I’m not a complete dick! Many apologies for having touched on something that annoys you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

geez

(I’m thinking time for a Spring / Summer Break… pffffffffff)

Well, I can do nothing but accept such a gracious apology. :wink: :slight_smile: It’s just that it’s one of those things which annoys me way more than it should.

1 Like

Phewwww - I was beginning to think OCD … :wink:

(I’ll get my coat…)