AutoEntrepreneur Social Charges and Impots

It is hard to say. URSSAF/RAM/RSI are health and social charges and nothing to do with taxes. Go to the useful links area (top of page, below the SFN logo) and look at Autoentrepreneurs. Look down a bit then look at CFE for one then other links that think look suitable. The rate at which you are taxed is variable depending on your income and other factors. I, for instance, have a CFE bill for €134 I must pay soon (thanks for reminding me!) but then my income was very low because of health problems. I do not think anybody knows. Do not go to an accountant because that will probably cost more than your tax bill though!

Hi Gary, you are the second person on here who has mentioned that you pay to URSSAF. I am therefore slightly confused as to why I only pay my social charges to RSI. I'm getting worried that I am missing out on some vital thing. I thought it was only normal companies that paid to URSSAF not auto-entrepreneurs? :-s

Sorry, no idea about income tax rate, I seem to remember that I worked out it was roughly 10% ? Hope someone else can clarify.

The contributions via urssaf to rsi (or other) cover charges sociales and impôts. You may well get a rebate at the end of the year, depending on what you've paid of course, I usually did ;-)

When you registered for AE you had the choice to automatically pay income tax or not.
If you did not then you will pay it when you do your yearly return.the rate depends on your worldwide income and so varies and it is not possible to give you a rate.
I would recommend going to an accountant for the yearly declaration if you have not done one before and was a vey well spent €50 as the form can be very confusing.