Bipolar, I'm in two minds myself

It could well have been deleted by the original poster. James has better things to do.

Hi James, what is this then?? http://www.survivefrance.com/forum/topics/bipolar-i-m-in-two-minds-myself?commentId=3339392%3AComment%3A260211&xg_source=msg_com_forum when I follow the link it says message has been deleted??????????????????

I Knew Van wehnelt hé was à trike! Hi im in Montpellier.

Well, how they are received is easy for a Scot - we are not English so they like us all. The lot here play in Lalinde (12 minutes from here) at a restaurant as well more frequently than the Irish pub but to a largely French audience. In Lalinde one can also find Beamish on tap as well as Guinness, so there is something going on under the surface I am not into. I'll report tomorrow. Incidentally, the pub 'Chez Nous' by name, is on SFN if you look for it. You'll see the menu for tonight (we are both first class cooks so eating at home instead) for diners. If you are in this neck of the woods really worth a visit.

The music is by the Eejits who are anything from four to a dozen musicians. The piper is brilliant, fiddlers ace, might even take a boudhran along myself. The catch is that they are all French. Only the 'landlady' is Irish but married to a very goof French chef who can do Irish food. The crac is sometimes a bit flat, but some times grand. Begorrah...

Guess what, we have an Irish pub in the next village! Guess where we are going this evening? Diddly, diddly, diddly... Great!

Have a ver good one and think about your 10, 20, 30 years ago young man! Tell us all (perhaps not all all!)

Yappy Hugh Near and get ready for the Dragon! More fun and frolics next year...

Nothing has been deleted from this thread.

Maybe dig deeper, there are threads within threads, I think

Ron, just lost a post I wrote about someone throwing totally normal post off the thread.

It was from Mariam Newell, the lady with the step-daughter difficulties and said:

"Joyce, she is being treated, has had counselling for years and years and meds. I have researched condition and read around it. I will try the helpful suggestions, thank you for your kind comments."

are you sure Joyce? it is a big old site.

Dear Brian,

Just called in to wish you the very best for 2012,

Thank you for your fun and words of wisdom. The highest respect is due to you, Sir!

Off to Monte now

Bey

Cliff is, I guess, is still a little East of Eden.

ticket/passport/meds/money! All you need Joyce, Have a great time là bàs

excuse my accent!

Happy new year to you and all!

Ron, is there something up with the people who check posts. I had a very nice reply from Miriam,the lady with the step daughter poroblem but the Big Brother deleted it - seems odd!

Hey Ron, is Cliff Richard surviving in France then or did you get some publicity about this vast thread? Do we get on the telly or anything? That would be tremendous: the Brits living in France applauding the better treatment on offer here in France but pointing out that the French have far more difficulty in talking about it socially than we Brits do. Their attitude to anything relating to the mind is pretty Victorian.

It would somehow mitigate our "stiff upper lip" reputation (which has been out of date since the 60s but they haven't noticed.

I'm off to Tunisia for 6 weeks to escape the French doom and gloom of Jan/Feb armed with the meds in the handbag just in case they loose my suitcase. My check list goes like this: ticket/passport/meds/money!

Hi David,

Well refreshed myself, today, slept well, mad rush this morning at THE NAKED CITY

We are now off to Montpellier.

Love to Skype some time if you are Mad Ferret? lol

Look after yourself

Laters

Ron

All OK Today?

'Fly me to the moon', by Mel Tormé is even better!

Yes, at last, number one, numero uno, we've charted, and made it to the top spot!!!!!

Already had Cliff Richard's on the blower, offering his warmest Congratulations, and Jubilations, and a free crate of his wine is on its way. RESULT!

Well, thank you!

I'd like to first of all thank my MOM, without whom I wouldn't be here today, Thank's MOM. God rest her.

A big thank you too goes out to the Beyer group, yo! great stuff for keeping me on the right track, baby!

Oh, and all the little people, the back room, the inconsequential, the bland, low-level, the ignored, yes let's be upstanding for them.

All the people out there in LOONY TOONS Land, Yes sir, we could go big here. An Album? 3D Movie?

mental note....see if Hanks is available!!!!

No but seriously folks, all credit to you, the brave who came forward, it is you who are to be saluted, and the support, the understanding.

Be proud that this little pocket Universe, can do it, take on the thorny, and do it WELL.

Take heart my friends, you are NOT alone.

Hi David,

Yes I'm banned from the sh*t man, in fairness the overbread weed is too strong and sending kiddies into into problems, that will be difficult to iron out in years to come. And the bland soft roccy is much like a tobacco flavour additive.

You are the historian, love to hook up and find out about the selassie, early xtian thing. Is it possible, do you think, that you can feel knowledge, not read it? dead interested, me. Skype up sometime?

Cheers David

Ron

David,

Hi, I am pretty tired right now, but I am looking at your piece here, and I see, police, attacked, butts, locked and the classic gardening thing!!! Your words are not a jumble, but I feel I don't need to put them in order to make sense. at least not now.

I must away to my bed, and I'll see yoooze tomoz.

Ron