Do you want me to close SFN down?

Well I'll scratch my cat!

IBS = Itchy Ball Syndrome

IPS = Itchy Pussy Syndrome

BBQ = Bloated Bowel Queezyness.

IBS = Irritable Bowel Syndrome. IPS = Irritating Post Syndrome. I will stop there as BBQ to get going.

VE = Victory in Europe and PB = Personal Best or when walking down the road Pretty Bird especially if a bridesmaid. Sorry Peter. I'll get me coat!! Or even Posted By yours truly. lol

Now we're cooking on 'gas'. lots of silliness interspersed with some actual good information. That's why I like this place ;-)

I would have thought that with the volume of verbal diarrhoea (diarrhea for our American cousins!) a certain amount of chronic irritation is only to be expectorated (sorry wrong end). That I sphincter is quite enough.

thats hilarious Doreen.....tres bien!!!! ;o))

Creep !

Debra. I was so flabbergasted to find you on my side (you were weren't you?) that I forgot my manners. Therefore :- this old fart thanks you & offers you a big X :-)

I think you're talking out of your backside Anthony !

Fair enough & sorry Debra. I obviously jumped too quickly. I'm just getting a bit pi**ed at gratuitous attacks on me & my character by people who should have better things to do with their time .Kindly ignore my telling you to shut up. We'll save that one for later ;-)

Just because one's paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you :-)

@ Vic - very good!

Oh Doreen! If only! Unfortunately by the Netiquette Of SFN I'm obliged to moderate my language but sometimes it ain't 'alf difficult ;-)

Why VE? if it's me you are referring to I would point out that I only talk sh*t. I certainly don't pay to have it extracted :-)

What kept you Debra ? You usually jump in quicker than that! What's not very nice? Carol's unwarranted attack on me or my reply? if it's my reply I feel no need to justify anything to you so unless you wish to become embroiled in this ridiculous debacle I suggest you either mind your own business or report one or the other of us to Sir. Why you feel it necessary to constantly comment on things I say is beyond me so either put up or shut up. You want an argument go look in the mirror. My tail is not for tweaking !!

For those who might be interested (VE & PB perhaps?) I post this link:

http://www.colon-net.com/?gclid=CNLBrvObqcACFc7HtAodygQAHg

Have a healthy weekend folks!

PS: Is this the end of the end?

Dear God,

Talk of cross dressing now, what will Anthony Matthews make of that, I wonder? It is bad enough he is going on about enemas and toilet brushes, which has brought the whole thing down to naughty boys potty humour, or has it? Has the plot of the original posting been lost somewhere? I most certainly think so.

This of course need not be a bad thing when it promotes discussion over a wide range of subjects and that has certainly been the case here.

Is there a colonic irrigation group hidden away somewhere in the closets of SFN and it is just that I haven't found it yet.

Off for an ablution run then off to the bar for a drink and a jig about.

Have a pleasant evening.

Story of my life, always the bridesmaid and never the bride.....

Ne'er mind. Great minds! You can be an honorary sissy. Sticks & stones & all that ;-)