Galop 5 theory in English

hi. I have just taken my Galop 5 Dressage test and now have my theory test to do. My French is not great, so I am struggling a little with interpreting the questions. Does anyone have any English versions of practice tests that I could have? I am hoping to take the test in just under two weeks.

@cat can you help?

Hi
When our son was doing his this summer we used various online sites and I learnt quite a lot of vocabulary ! The ones with images are ideal.
You could try these http://www.galop-connaissances.com/galop5.php

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for your help with this. I have been on loads of sites and have been translating like mad in order to understand the questions. I think I am getting there slowly, but surely.
I have just over a week and hope to be able to do enough in that time to pass the test. Being a little older than perhaps the normal candidate, I am finding it quite hard work going back to studying again!!

Wish me luck.

Freya

Hi- if you have any specific vocabulary problems, opting me a message and I’ll ask my friend who is a french instructor ! Good luck! X

Hi Catherine,

Took my Galop 5 theory today and passed! Yoo hoo! Will now start towards my Galop 5 CSO over the next year. As I don’t spend much time over the winter in France it is going to take me a while, but I am quite excited about it.

Thanks again for the links.

Freya

1 Like

Brilliant ! Well done! I’ve just realised that if I want to take my pony out competing I am going to have to do the same … :frowning: