Guest rules, do you have any?

When our grand kids come to stay they usually stay up late, spend most of the day in bed & then get up to raid the fridge. The only rule is :- Don't nick my favourite choccy biscuits!

Bring your own towels I hate sharing towels.

Dogs are allowed once, if they get on with my cats they can come back, if not then they'e not welcome.

Oh & if they want to come for more than 2 nights or if it's a family, remember I only have one bedroom (mine & OH's) but we do have a big tent that we're more than happy to put up in the garden.

As Michael says I do not run a gite .

No dogs, don't overstay your welcome and don't take us for granted!

My wife would fully agree!

We have a rule of thumb for visiting friends: welcome in the guestroom for a few days, but we are not a hotel...... If they want to spend their holliday in France they are welcome to rent a gite.

Good friends understand this, the rest....... well, some turn out to be not such good friens after all!

I see this is an old thread but what the heck. We dont have any rules most visiters are reasonably civilised all we ask is they go 50/50 with the food we pick them up from the airport if they dont want to or cant drive and take them out on visits they often offer fuel money plus pay for a meal ,It works both ways as friends pick up my wife from the airport when she goes back to the UK take her out for a meal and take her back to the airport most often the flight is at silly o'clock in the morning which means they have to get up probably around 3 am, how many friends would do that