High Court rules Government cannot trigger Article 50 without parliamentary approval

Dare I raise the question of just how May is going to arrange a Trade Deal with US (which will benefit UK)… when Trump has made it plain that only the US will benefit from any Trade Agreements…

or is this something else she has misunderstood… ??

Too true, :grinning:. As regards the trade deal, only May can answer that. Personally I believe the TTIP route would only benefit USA and I think Britain was against it anyway initially. Although I think Trump was a better choice than Clinton, I don’t entirely trust him regarding a fair trade deal, he is after all a business man and any trade negotiation with him would naturally be to his benefit and American corporations although May seems quite astute and will not, in my opinion, be prepared to ‘roll over’ unlike Cameron, Blair etc. Better trading partners would be with countries like China, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. I personally have had bad experiences in the past when buying stuff from the US.

Lee… I think you understate the case…

“I don’t entirely trust him”… surely you mean… “he will say one thing and then do whatever he chooses, regardless… and deny he ever said, whatever he did say”… :confused: