President Trump, hero or villain?

See the news Simon, he just dropped a MOAB on Afghanistan. It’s a huge bomb developed in 2003, and never used until now.

1 Like

Hi! Glad you found us. Welcome!

Please can you do me a favour and add your full real name to the relevant bit on your profile page :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Russia backs Assad because they fear that without him they will have more Islamic extremists on their doorstep and China has not stopped North Korea because they fear the influx of refugees in the same way Europe has been induntated because of Assad.
It is a tortured political web which has been woven and now needs to be unpicked.
Hopefully China will now step up to the plate and get tougher with North Korea before Trump tries to do it in his own inimitable way.

I have a friend who knew the Trump family when he worked in Florida.He used to do Ivana’s hair at his salon so got all the gossip. When visiting the estate Trump complained to him that he charged too much! (Ivana told him to ignore her husband & to put his price up). My friend had less to say about Marla Maples except that a few of her chauffeurs got to enjoy her charms on evening visits to the beach.
His personal view of Trump is not complementary, mirroring as it does opinions held by a few of the posters here. It is nice to hear that the private Trump is as obnoxious as the public one.
I still think that his recent actions might still work in the world’s favour if for no other reason that they will pressure the other world powers into action. I just hope that it is the right action.

1 Like

I’m not happy to ignore Trumps racism, misogyny, bullying, lying, nastiness, profiteering & lack of judgment. His willingness to drop bombs without clear unambiguous intelligence doesn’t endear him to me either. The fact that he was elected means nothing but worry & trouble for the world in general & the US particularly. My view, not backed up by citing examples that are too many to bother about so don’t ask for any, just research him. He’s a chancer in charge of the worlds first power. Marvellous.

3 Likes

Just a technical point. He wasn’t elected by “the people” he was elected by the electoral college. The majority of the people voted for Clinton.

3 Likes

Looking at this again, he is showing how ignorant he is of world affairs. Not mad, bad, just stupid to think that world politics operates ikn the same way as he does his “deals”.

I think that a major problem with Trump … is that he does NOT speak or understand the English Language… he speaks American…not at all the same thing…:innocent:

I must admit that since my original post my view has changed. I had hoped that his reaction to the chemical bombing had heralded a growing up of Trump’s administation - that we were being too hard on a new kind of president. Unfortunately his recent reactions to things like the Paris agreement have convinced me that actually he IS more villain than hero!
And pretty dumb too…

5 Likes

Bizarre. I obviously “replied” before finishing whatever it was that I was writing. Oh well! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply. Part of your post is spot on, but your totally uninformed, unfounded and thus silly (parroting the MSM and the Anglo-Zionist deep state) remarks about Dr Assad, the SAA, RuAF and the assumed atrocities such as the maiming and killing of women and children and the use of sarin gas got me writing this reply. You couldn’t be more wrong and would be red of shame if only you became aware.

The Trump choice was definitely better than war-mongering Killary, who wanted direct confrontation with the RF and President Putin. Nobody should want war, and least of all with the Russian people. More than 80% of Hitlers best armies were ground to dust by the Soviet Union. The election of Trump at least postponed a still quite possible hot war, but very unfortunately he buckled within two or three weeks and is now also in the pockets of the deep state. He’s an alpha male and thus he’ll keep sounding like Trump and give us the idea that he’s thinking for himself and acting as such, but that’s mere theatre.

Now before parroting any more mainstream media’s dribble and worse, utter lies, please inform yourself well and weigh the information of the available alternative media before starting useless discussions while spreading untruths.

Another matter I never understand is that western people like us seem to measure with many different yardsticks. Killing a “moderate” head chopping killer also called “rebel” in Syria is bad, especially when performed by the official army of the sovereign state of Syria or its allies. But the killing of thousands of civilians by these rebels is apparently OK (has something to do with the agenda of ‘our’ wonderful ‘democratic’ western alliance?).

Here another example, the right of self-determination for Kosovo is OK’ed by the west, while we all know that the territory was cleansed of Serbians, who, strangely enough were themselves accused of ethnic cleansing. But, Abkhazians will never be recognized as a people with the right of self-determination, and neither will Crimeans, although these people have been declaring and voting (huge majorities) for self-determination since the collapse of the Soviet Union more than 25 years ago. Please study the facts and try explaining the correctness of this all with a straight face.

But the RF and Putin, who literally freed Crimea from the illegal and CIA-backed Kiev junta without causing one single casualty, are declared a criminal country and a dictator who are being punished with sanctions since 2014.

Libya anyone? Syria? Iran? The utterly poor Yemen? US missiles batteries in Poland and Romania to protect ‘us’ against Iran? Yeah, yeah, of course, that’s why they’re aimed at the North-East…

Let alone the total nonsense and utter lies we are fed about Donbass that make me puke.

Ever read anything from Vanessa Beeley? Or Lizzie Phelan, Thierry Meysan of the Voltaire Network, Michel Collon, Southfront, The Vineyard Saker and the news feeds he provides on top of a wide spectrum of information (http://thesaker.is/news-rss-feeds), Colonel Cassad, Unz Review, Doni News, The Duran, etc., etc.? These are, of course, all declared “Fake News” by the US State Department and their minions.

Wake up and write something to make this world a better place instead of aiding the filthy crooks running the show.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Jan,
Thank you for putting forward your view. It is like a mirror image of more mainstream media reports which I admit I get most of my information from.
Can you tell me why Assad decided not to allow democratic elections in his country? What actually started the move by some Syrians to become violent towards Assad?
Can you also clarify your statement that Crimea has been voting for independence since the collapse of the Soviet Union (which it was a part of) only to be “freed” by Putin without causing a single casualty?

Re. The Saker. I’ve rarely seen a more blatant example of Fake News.

Hi David, your intelligent one-liner (was that an attempt to an answer?) shows exactly where you’re coming from. Now please back up your claim (examples, links, proof), and eh, no you can’t.

The different Saker sites allow writers with even totally opposing views to publish their manuscripts and it is to our intelligence and cross checking of information to come closer to an understanding of what is happening in the world. Your one-liner is doing nobody any good at all.

Wishing you a merry and gay day anyway.

1 Like

Now David! We must be open minded about the Shaker. Just because you & I like to receive our news through legitimate, accredited & known sources, even if we doubt the slant, does not mean that the stuff written by complete nut-jobs based on nothing but wishes & fairy dust & posted on a web site which has no legitimate news gathering agenda has no place in the discussion! You only have to read some of my old posts…

@ Jan, Can you answer some of my questions in my last post? You say Putin freed Crimea without one single casualty. Perhaps the families of those on flight MH17 might not agree.

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Thank for your reply. It’s indeed difficult to find good and true information and the only weapons we should in fact fear are Weapons of Mass Disinformation. Unfortunately all of the western MSM are owned by corporations and banksters with an agenda.

Talking about agendas, do you remember the surprising declaration from general Wesley Clark that he was told, right after 9/11, about the 7 countries that the US would invade?

Assad was preparing political changes and election were and are due. This eye-surgeon is defenitely not the same kind of president as his father was.

But he never got the chance to proof that because the west with help of their proxies in the ME (Saudi Arabia, Quatar, etc.) infiltrated Syria in order to get rid of Assad an balkanize the country just like we did to Yugoslavia.

Right after the fall of Ghadafi the islamic extremist who had just helped destroy Libya were transported to Syria.

The Syrian population’s support for their president is at least 6 times higher as the french support for Macron. BTW, the same is true for Lukashenko, Putin, the leaders of Iran. Would it surprise you if I told you that in fact Iran and Syria are more democratic than France or the UK?

Crimean independence:

I’ve got a better file showing how the Ukraine refused the Crimeans sovereignty and again in 1993, but can’t find it right now.

Here a link to one more good reason for the RF to want to protect their Black Sea port at Sebastopol. Mind you that these plans and tenders are dated well before the CIA financed uprising called Euro Maidan. Surprising, isn’t it, just shows you how our dear leaders plan ahead:

http://redpilltimes.com/u-s-navy-tender-construction-work-sevastopol-crimea-hints-u-s-military-coveted-controlling-historic-russian-peninsula/

Enjoy!

Hmm, typos, ‘definitely’…

But to be fair Macron is not imprisoning, torturing, bombing & killing anyone who might oppose him whereas Assad, Lukashenko, Putin & the leaders of Iran are. Given the choice I would probably want to stay away from pain!

Considering the Press reports saying that “in 2009, the disputed re-election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad triggered the biggest protests in Iran since the Islamic Revolution in 1979” and that “millions of people claimed their votes had been stolen and demanded a re-run, but Ayatollah Khamenei insisted the result was valid and ordered a major crackdown on dissent that saw dozens of opposition supporters killed and thousands detained.” I can’t really see anything democratic there.

Mark,

Your reply came so fast that you obviously have had no time to check out the links I mentioned.

You are, once more, repeating pure unfounded MSM blabber without having checked any of it. So, unfortunately I have to conclude that you prefer to remain ignorant like most sheeple.

Do as you please, I will no longer bother you.

Cheers!

Yes it would actually, and I have lived in Syria France and the UK, ( not Iran because I’m still waiting for the Iranians to give me a visa so I can take up my place at Shiraz Art School.)

3 Likes