Why do we argue?

Or if all the economists in the world were laid end to end they would still fail to reach a conclusion.

:-)

My knee is ok, progress being made and i'm happy to announce ALL of the everyday tasks are now possible, including long walks & exercise bike. The really annoying thing is the swelling but that will go down in time. Soon the 'gimpy' tag will be a thing of the past !

Actually had a viewing for my house yesterday ! Things must be looking up !

Anyone fancy an arguement ?

I remember well my first few years in France when my carefully prepared questions were met with a torrent of French in reply & I of course didn't have a clue what they were on about ! These days I just blunder in & trust that in the 12 years since I've been here some French must have rubbed of & stuck :-) My bad French is now good enough to argue with the locals but of course I wouldn't dream of it ;-)

Especially my mindless drivel. Whatever made you think I could be talking about anybody else's perfect input ? How's yer knee Gimpy? You ought to get out more. Oh silly me ! you can't. I'm still not arguing ;-)

"Be honest! if some of the stuff here was scripted it would make hilarious viewing."......

Wot, even your mindless drivel ?

It takes both to argue with SWMBO!!

Ah! the old "Whatever remains" thing. I keep telling my missus that as she always looks for the most complicated or bizarre explanations when usually the answer is simple.

Similar quotes can be drawn out of Hitch hiker's Guide to the Galaxy many times over and in numerous forms. However, always remember 'Don't panic!'.

'My brain hurts!', to use a suitable quotation.

Sometimes I wonder if we're all bit players in some bizarre Pythonesque sketch entitled something like "At home with SFN". Be honest! if some of the stuff here was scripted it would make hilarious viewing. I'm still not arguing :-)

Soooo many Python favourites

The Four Yorkshiremen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Yes Norman, look on page 1 for the youtube link

still brilliant after all these years !

Are you Dinsdale Piranha, who, with your brother Doug, employs a combination of argument and wit to intimidate SFN members? If so, watch out for your alter-ego Spiny Norman and also remember Harry 'Snapper' Organs will get you in the end!

Watch out, watch out, there's a giant hedgehog about...

'Do you want the half-hour argument or the full-hour argument?' Wasn't that a Monty Python sketch?

According to our Dave we don't need heating in France its well above temperature, well we do bask around the pool all day sipping our cold drinks especially in Jan Feb,well we do dont we?

Wot no small children to send up

What a plank...

Time to jump ship me hearties ...

"Moderator," I'll do it! Looks like I'm not getting the Admin post I set me heart on so I'll need some senior executive post to replace it. :-)