09 78 83 74 80 - dossier de sante?

Come home to find a recorded message on our messagerie saying that there is something wrong with our “dossier de sante” and to dial “1”.

I’ve tried googling this number - nothing’s come up. Anyone know please if this is a scam?

Feels very scammy, doesn’t it.

1 Like

Looks dodgy according to this: 118712.fr : Annuaire gratuit pour trouver le numéro d’un pro ou d’un particulier

Are you expecting a call from your MT?

1 Like

Not especially, but we do have several appointments over the next month - just don’t understand why they should imply there’s something “wrong” with “my” (or his) dossier. MT receptionist just tends to leave a message.

Why not open your dossier sante and see?
I would be surprised if a mobile phone number would connect to your dossier sante.

Gotcha. Perhaps a quick call to your doc to confirm it’s not a legit message from them might help. Was the voicemail a generic one or did they mention you / Mr PJ by name?

Actually, forget talking to your MT… I’d forgotten all about the Espace Sante site. @Flocreen’s advice is better than mine.

Definitely computer message - not human being.

Looks fine.

scam…

1 Like

Getting 09 calls several times per day, I don’t answer and you know they are computer generated when my ansaphone kicks in and all you get is either engaged or silence. A genuine caller would leave a message if its important!

They have left a message, not silence, not call centre, but it is a recorded / computer generated message. Normally 09 numbers just hang up before the messagerie kicks in.

Unfortunately hospitals and MT use 09 numbers - I wish they wouldn’t - so there is scope for it to be genuine.
It’s our landline but comes via our livebox, which usefully means we get an email to say there’s a call.

If it’s important enough and genuine they will call back.

5 Likes

If you are not fluent in French they have an English line 09,76,77,36,46 .on there website When I used it the lady was excellent. Just a thought.