2 Gorgeous cats ready with pet passport!

Hi there, my name is Frannie and I am a 4 year old domestic long hair tabby girl with a ton of love to give!
I came to Chats du Quercy when my former family sadly, could no longer take care of me.
I am a sweet girl who just loves attention! I am quite playful and still have a kitten side to me. I am now in search of my forever home! Could you be it? I love human attention and am a very gorgeous girl. I’d be a wonderful companion for your household.
I am up to date on all of my vaccines, neutered, microchipped – number 250268730082254, and I have my pet passport ready for travelling with you! I am used to living in the countryside with my big friend Jazz – over to you Jazz!

Well hello there! I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Jazz. I am a four year old, large mostly white boy with brown tabby markings. I am an easy going guy with a gentle temperament and who just loves to be loved. I’d be great in many different family situations because I’ve got such a lovely personality. Like Frannie, I am up to date on all of my vaccines, neutered, and have a microchip – number 250268730082125. Please come to meet me at Chats du Quercy.
You can contact them on 05 63 94 73 97 and you’ll find more details on their website www.chatsduquercy.com

Thanks Melissa, Jazz really is an exceptional cat, a couple of days hiding in his igloo but now he rolls over to have his tummy tickled and is so very cuddly, as you can see in the photo, he loves to be squashed and loved lots!!

Frannie too, is over affectionate at the moment, she needs reassurance and is a gorgeous cat, I'll get new photos soon!

Oh Lynn, they are lovely. Jazz looks like the ideal nap buddy. Sending strong vibes for their perfect future!