2023 Vaccination Timetable and Charges

Whilst you must do what you feel you should there should also be some concern towards the raised mortality rates from several countries which do not make news at all. A 22% increase in mortality and no news broadcast no lectures from “experts” A rise in myocarditis unexplained. A miniscule benefit from tje jab now the evidence has been examined.

1 Like

From the vaccine? Link please.

They dont know Jane as its not the sort of documentation thats allowed out these days but there is increased mortalilty being documented from government stats.

I see there is a growing EU/world wide Covid summit from concerned professors and doctors. Much of the content cannot be screened on main stream outlets, science is being gagged it seems in favour of an easy life and easy profits.

Although I did post the link on another thread I am posting it here also as it should be relevant to people making their own decisions in light of data surfacing.
I could not post the WHO ducument as it seems to have gone from the web so with appologies here is John Campbells brief look at the WHO’s press release.

1 Like

There’s a lot of talk of this from conspiracy theorists, but the papers that I’ve found which have investigated with substantial numbers of subjects show the increased risk is very very small.

1 Like

There is a lot of talk and some debunking…

The WHO document describes the mechanism by which the MS could occur, the “fact checkers” offered nothing to explain or dispute the WHO document. Who fact checks the fact checkers? Mostly just unqualified journalist but as we move forward in these times more of this unexplained nonsense prevails over the science and the data.

I thought it was quite an interesting look at what is being splashed about Social Media (not here)… against the reality…

As much as I am not a fan of the WHO, especially with their demonic plans to tell countries and populations what to do and impose stupid lockdowns etc. They produced a document linking said RNS vaccines to MS, there have been concerns on the rise of other auto immune deseases but that could be co incidental, this outlined the metabolic pathway for MS to be triggered in some, albeit a low number but that was good enough for me to post this for people to make their own choices.

Absolutely so…
the links I posted showed how information from a legit site is often “transformed out of all proportion”… on Social Media (not us)… and folk get a distorted idea sold to them as “fact”.

New Covid variants vaccine to accimpany annual flu shots approved by FDA in US and NHS UK

Seems to cover the variant BA.2.86 for over 65s

The US Pfizer and Moderna vaccines cover the new Omicron variant “with a monovalent XBB 1.5 composition”.

I can’t work out if the new vaccines offer the same cover, nor if France will be running a new vaccination program to include the latest vaccine, rather than using boosters of older stock.

Does anyone know for a fact?

I generally take every vaccine offered but am thinking it may be worth waiting a few more months until confirming that the newer variants vaccine is available.

Well I am biased, no way will I be taking Mrna vaccine, I would have the old school flu jab and thats it. No one is investigating the excess deaths currently going around developed nations. The people making these decision are mostly on the payrol of pharma companies or offered jobs with pharma companies afterwards.
In the US, I am sure the recomendations had nothing to do with the 400 million dollars given by moderna to various institutions.

1 Like

5th September

« Et les premières données scientifiques suggèrent qu’il est sensible aux nouveaux vaccins qui seront disponibles au début de l’automne », a noté Brigitte Autran.

23rd August
Pour la campagne de vaccination, trois vaccins seront disponibles et « proposés aux populations à risque » : « deux vaccins à ARN messager mis au point pendant le printemps par les laboratoires Pfizer et Moderna ainsi qu’un vaccin aux particules recombinantes, développé par Novavax en suivant les préconisations de l’OMS ».

More cancer cases and deaths in countries with highest vaccination rates?!?

Are you saying the excess deaths are only in developed nations?

My sister-in-law is an international research pharmicist who monitors drug trials, she’s also someone with massive integrity and I’ll happily take her informed advice rather than that of an online layperson or some spurious ‘influencer’.

Also, as the winter Covid season hasn’t really begun, I’ll wait until November before getting a booster so that its peak protection coincides with the probable peak transmission period. But will probably get the flu jab a couple of weeks earlier.

3 Likes

The last two years flu hasn’t really got going until January…

Probably a very good decision taking the advice of your sister in law. Sadly we dont all have an insider to advise.

Your second comment just seems to show a rather large bias.
Coersion of medical boards has been quite well investigated by the BMJ, so hardly a lay persons view. Spurious influencer? You doubt the Moderna 400 million dollars to the most influencial medical panel in the US?

https://www.medscape.co.uk/viewarticle/institutional-corruption-permeates-drug-regulators-globally-2022a1001obx

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5063184/senator-paul-questions-moderna-ceo-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects

Corona, at a certain age one is stuffed if one does, and stuffed if one doesn’t :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I think my medics are fairly well agreed that Covid knackered (a technical term) my lungs a bit, but they are undecided as to whether that or heart failure will kill me Both eventualities, I’m happy to report are in the distant future, supposedly :thinking:

2 Likes

I thought we’d chewed this up and spat it out yonks ago…

With regard to vaccinations, folk might well have very strong views… either way… and such is their right.

In France, some jabs are compulsory… some advisory… that’s just how it goes.

I have complete faith in my Doc… because of him my OH is still alive and (comparatively) well… against all the odds. (our ex-family Doc in UK is amazed and delighted)

Thus, when/if our Doc advises us to take the next vaccine for covid/whatever… we’ll do it as he would not advise us without good reasons.

2 Likes