5 min Challenge

Hi All
Greetings <3
heres something to do - a 5 min Challenge - you should leave your house - sorry i know its cold but its for the Art :slight_smile: walk for 5 min and take some pictures - post them here and we can see a little bit of each others home towns <3
Have fun - look forward to seeing them <3
PJ

Merry Boxing Day everyone. Just popped outside to take a picture of the sky. Still freezing though. G.

I will admit to knowing nothing about the Languedoc, I had a notion it was over in the area you live from Carcassone to the coast.

Thank-you Joanne, i would be very happy if you could use my image, it's not quite the languedoc but the Pyrenees from just north of Tarbes

View from our hill yesterday

We live just north of Tarbes we love the life too, we have just spent 3 weeks back in Manchester/Scotland I enjoy going back seeing family and friends but can't wait to get back here

we live in SW france full time, I still have a house in Timperley for now but have no thoughts on moving back. I know Urmston well and have a few friends there.

Hi Joanne,

your'e close, it's broadheath in Altrincham at the side of the bridgewater canal

it certainly did

Oh very good!

An veritable orchard of apples!

It’s the wifes - I’m not allowed to drive it.

no James outside!!! ive done it :slight_smile:
p.s im jealous at the adundance of mac’s at your house - ive asked santa for one for xmas

Really great idea PJ!

I didnt quite do the 5mins as you can see its a little snowy here great pictures everyone - keep them coming

There are 5 in the house if you don’t count the iPhones!

lol me too - i got as far as the garden :slight_smile:

Does look quite ridiculous when seen like that…

Tilly has one issued by school
Charlie had one when he moved in and Daisy is using my laptop.

Like I said saves talking to each other… :slight_smile: