6 N’s 2024

I believe all three matches are on France 2 on Sat 16 march
I think Wales v Italy is likely to be the second-class commentating team. We usually turn the sound down…

I use this site… allrugby.com which seems to contain everything one might want to know about every competition.

The big one…

1 Like

That’s next week! :grin:

1 Like

Excellent weekend of rugby, what a great competition :clap:

1 Like

Now looking forward to super Saturday :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Great match. Danny Care (and his three kids🤭) was interviewed after the match on ITV (Brian O’Driscol gave the youngest kiddy his mic to keep her amused) and he said he was delighted to have beaten “the best team in the World”. Very sporting indeed.

Owen Farrell was in the crowd, must feel strange for him. His Dad’s brilliant. Ireland are blessed to have him, goodness knows Joe Schmidt was a hard act to follow.

Hey Super Saturday….
Will :wales: win the wooden spoon?
:it: win 2 games for the first time?
Scotland :scotland: upset Ireland?
And :england: 🇫🇷?
All to be revealed this afternoon and evening :rugby_football::rugby_football::rugby_football:

2 Likes

Italy, Ireland, England :+1:

At least Wales will win something today :wink:. Bravo Italy

2 Likes

Et now le crunch… :england:

1 Like

Intense comme match!

Great game, unlucky England, few too many mistakes

1 Like

Bravo la France. Unlucky England. Could’ve very very easily gone either way. Great game, I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Most intense game today.
England, building especially in attack with young players, only lost by a penalty. Game could have gone either way.
Well done France :fr: and England :england:.

3 Likes

Its been a great competition this year, lots of very close games

2 Likes

Yes great tournament, and frankly amazing how Italy have stepped up!

4 Likes

Up and coming new talent U18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCaiMdQbZa8