6 N’s 2024

Kick off 02/02/24 @ 21.00
:fr: v :ireland:

5 Likes

Not long to wait :rugby_football::rugby_football::rugby_football:

A couple of pals of mine are going but I’m not back chez moi until the 14th. Bad planning :roll_eyes: So near and yet so far.

I would normally go to the France v England game but unable to this year (and its not in Paris)

I’m waiting for the tickets to become available Lyon’s a couple of hours drive for me.

Seeing a lot of you live close to Bordeaux here’s the info if you’re interested in going to see our girls play Fr v Eng, should be one of the best games in their tournament.
France/Angleterre du samedi 27 avril 2024 à 16h45 au Stade Chaban-Delmas à Bordeaux.

2 Likes

tournoi des 6 nations 2024 - Google Suche;

Lovely stadium too :heart_eyes:

We always got ours through a sports travel agency, including accommodation. Saved all the hassle and friends from UK could go on the same block booking .

It’s started - France definitely won on the anthems (currently behind in the game though)

I had a bit of PMT (pre match tension) before the start :grinning:
Red card is Fab G and S Edwards fault, one yellow can be a bit of high spirits or lack of attention in a fast moving game, but two for the same offense that’s coached to tackle high

I think we know already who’s won the tournament this year.

1 Like

Yep, didn’t quite go to plan for Les Bleus

Umm it won’t be :fr: they had a disjointed bad day at the office, can’t blame that on not having A DuPont. Scotland will be waiting for them next week at home…
Ireland have 3 home games this year so good contenders and for me still one of the best teams in the world

2 Likes

Well, yes, in case it wasn’t clear that’s who I was implying.

1 Like

Oh yes, clear. Just waiting to watch Scotland and England play, Scotland have a very settled squad and England could be interesting this year…

Not Wales…? :grin:

Now very much waiting to see how Scotland perform as they always manage to show such passion. Interesting times, given the trouncing tonight.

2 Likes