6 nations 2023

And now Scotland dismantling Wales​:grin: some great games! Looking forward to tmrw :partying_face:

I thought the first half was great. Both teams scored exceptional tries. In the second half, though, only one team turned up.

It was a great game to watch :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Immense performance from Scotland, Russell was a revelation at times, Wales were poor granted, but this is a completely different Scotland to a year ago, well done the Thistles :sunglasses:

1 Like

Will Italy punish England tmrw?? Scotland looking sharp :+1::+1:

Two of the Scottish tries were from forward passes - this was the try from the back hand pass and the final try - both passes were at least 1m forward.

A Welshman perhaps :yum:

Perhaps (with surname DAVIES!) - but they were forward passes. I was suprised it wasn’t mentioned in the commentary - forward passes seem very common now.

Forecast for the tournament result

Ireland
Scotland
France
Italy
England
Wales

1 Like

Oh I wish I’d seen it, I’m in Germany and the only sport I’ve seen since I got here is golf and skiing.

1 Like

I predict:

Ireland
France
Scotland
England
Italy (!)
Wales (:frowning:)

:sunglasses::sunglasses: Les Bleus :champagne:, that was just a total dismantling of England and at Twickenham as well, the French are back to their best, well done Wales as well :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Great game. Really enjoyed that. Masterclass from France. Think it’s been 18 years since the last time! Fabien Gauthié was emotional when being interviewed. Bravo les bleus!

Wales was a good result so they shouldn’t get the wooden spoon but they’ve still got many problems to resolve.

4 Likes

A fabulous match!

2 Likes

Yes, France played very, very well and totally dismantled England all over the pitch. Allez les bleus

3 Likes

Yes, Galthié was emotional and he was even sad for England.

1 Like

:fr:. :fr:. :fr:

1 Like