7 takedowns of the British woman who moved to France and said this

DsYX1z5XoAACGzQ

2 Likes

Incredibly, she is still on Twitter and trying desperately to defend herself. It’s not going well.

4 Likes

Don’t have twitter but I am sure that there are many more Karen’s around than there should be ! :rofl:

All these Karen’s coming over, buying our houses, demanding Marmite and Heinz beans in our supermarkets. Wanting British tv and fish and chips!

Now it seems that they are taking over our brocantes/vide greniers (sorry boot fairs), and are even being asked to - horror of horrors, haggle over prices!

Mon Dieu, what next! Oh sorry, I have seen that even the first rape has arrived , not to be confused with the first grape and Beaujolais Nouveau!

Wherever these Karen’s live I do hope that they will not be coming to a town near you :wink:

11 Likes

For a split second I thought they had had their first rape at a car boot sale!
I must have been to some boring car boot sales
And she knows the offender is an immigrant does she?

3 Likes

OH and I did a car boot sale… just the once… in UK for Cub Funds…

Once was enough… we were pounced upon, by prospective buyers…as soon as we opened the boot… everyone wanted “something for nothing” and, to top it all, it was drizzling all morning… ah well… it was in a good cause…

We did sell virtually everything and gained a sum for the Funds… as well as a nasty chill and something similar to foot-rot due to sodden shoes and socks…

OH vowed that once was more than enough… and I couldn’t really blame him.

It was another life-experience… been there done that, do not want the t-shirt :relieved::roll_eyes::wink:

6 Likes

I can relate to that Stella Wood - I did a car boot sale once (in the UK) with OH + small children in tow. It was about 20 years ago and has haunted me ever since! I mistakenly thought that all those people surrounding my car and unloading the boot almost before we turned off the engine were there to help me set up my stall! It didn’t rain thank goodness, but one small child got badly stung by a wasp and another one had a major tantrum because I wouldn’t let him go and buy more broken toys, just as we got rid of the old ones!

Happy days! - NOT!

Needless to say, have never done another car boot sale (or vide grenier) in my life.

All this just goes to say that even English people can be insistent and intimidating at car boot sales! I’ve also heard that rape exists in rural areas in the UK as well as France (and probably in other countries too)!!!

I occasionally visit another site and there is a ‘Karen’ on there from Guernsey who is always banging on about Tommy Robinson. It could well be the same person.

I thought all the other sites had packed up and gone !

1 Like

But no…there is another.

The “I am Tommy” reveals her allegiances.

It says “karenwatson53”. So it would appear she is in the Mayenne - thank God I have left!

And that she’s not here in 71.
She would get short shrift if she tried to propound her views round the Brit community.

2 Likes