A BIG HELP FOR 23 DOGS in the department 64

Gros SOS de l’association ADAP (64) : Une personne ( qui aime ses animaux) vit dans une grande précarité entourée de 23 chiens. Il y a (sauf erreur) 9 femelles dont certaines sont probablement pleines et 9 mâles (quelques mâles paraissent âgés) et 5 chiots (de 1mois ½ +, 3 mâles et 2 femelles mais à confirmer qui seront d’un petit gabarit dans les 15 kg adulte).

L’adap intervient à la demande de la gendarmerie et du Procureur. Précisions : nous ne touchons aucune rémunération pour ce genre d’intervention. Des familles d’accueil sont recherchées pour sortir un maximum de chiens au plus vite. Ou encore pour un soutien financier. Thanks for your help…

Linda, Here I am again ! To give you a link to those dogs story. It’s on the public forum of the associations who try to help them ! A big thank for your proposition…

Oh, sorry Linda, really. I had a lot of work and didn’t came back here for a few weeks.
But some of those dogs always need help. I’m live in Aveyron. But made this annonce for an association of mine (i mean that i’m a member of it). It takes place in PAU. Here is the site of it : adap64.com. You’ll find easylly the text of this call ! Thank’s and please, excuse me for my big silence !!! Best wishes… You can write me too if you want more precision. Have a nice week-end.

Hi Christine

Where are you in “64”? Although I am not able to take any of the dogs as we already have one small one and have to return to England to see aged parent from time to time, I would be interested in helping out if needed. I live near Orthez.

Please let me know.