A little mid-week humour to lighten the mood

A newspaper photographer was assigned to go and take pictures of a local house that was supposed to be haunted. He went to the spooky old house, went in, and began looking around. After a few minutes he heard spooky sounds and turned around saw a ghost coming towards him. He grabbed his camera, and the ghost asked him what he was doing. He said “I just want to take your picture for the newspaper.” The ghost was grateful for the publicity and posed for the photographer. When the photographer finished, he thanked the ghost and went rushing back to the newspaper to develop the film. When he saw the results, he was terribly disappointed that they all came out black – every photo was underexposed. His editor asked him what happened, and he said, “Sorry, Chief. The spirit was willing, but the flash was weak.”

7 Likes

Manly strings on here often have chain links to the "grauniad ".

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you for this.

‘A Suitable Buy’ :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Reminds me of the theatre I was working in, plastered up the large glass doors Virgina Woolf! Spotted not by any of the academics but a small child who thought it very funny. Much embarrassment uptstairs

IMG_3626

4 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

I once saw an ad for a performance of Bellini’s opera “Norman”.

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

“After dancing and embroidery, you’ll have to learn Photoshop.”

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

But don’t we all die after doing that? If I have that wrong, great news, mate after mort. :joy:

4 Likes

Croissontasaurus

11 Likes