A little mid-week humour to lighten the mood

8 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

Is that one aimed at me @Griffin36 ? At least it isn’t the dreaded Orange Triangle. :rofl:

2 Likes

Just seen this on Twitter - US - dress for where you are:

Bottom LH corner - SWF (rather than SF) is absolutely me to a T!

Paris I guess is top right. What about the other boxes?

I’d fill the boxes like this

NICE ______|_______PARIS

CANNES____|______STRASBOURG
2 Likes

No, discomfort isn’t chic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Judging by their thinness and type of clothing (especially shoes) the Parisians wear when they come this way in summer (they are immediately recognisable in the local supermarkets) I would say chic is VERY uncomfortable. :grin:

1 Like

5 Likes

Nononono they aren’t at all uncomfortable, comfort is a direct consequence of being properly dressed, and knowing it, laisser-aller is uncomfortable and leads to slouching, getting fat, doing n’importe quoi (covers all sorts) and other such criminal activities :grin: of course looking as if you have made an actual effort and gussied yourself up is also very un-chic, it should be effortless and thus you will be comfortable in yourself.

Other people may feel that were they to wear what you are wearing they would be uncomfortable, even ridiculous, but they are deluded and to be ignored.

Thus goeth the gospel according to my mother.

(I of course am not even in the equation because I live like a peasant among the cowpats).

10 Likes

Ah, yes!

Oh…miaou :slight_smile:

I want those boots

2 Likes

Such a wonderful word. Full of expression.

1 Like

But not if it’s tweed because you will be itchy :woozy_face:

Used to think denim was sensible, but this is trying too hard to be very silly - Paris Fashion Week…

3 Likes