A Royal wedding

How do you feel about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s future wedding?
Really I hope this wedding will give a modern look to the Royal family.
I am delighted for Prince Harry as he hasn’t had an easy life emotionally speaking and I wish Harry and Meghan all the best and a very long life together.:joy::smiley::innocent:

3 Likes

I wish them both all the joy in the world.

The Wedding itself… has to be in a certain style… which some folk might well consider extravagant… but I am looking forward to seeing all the razzmatazz …

2 Likes

I don’t feel strongly one way or the other. I hope they will be happy, of course, and I’m sure they will have beautiful babies. I will probably take an interest on the day but I’m not feeling the excitement that we are seeing in the media. I guess I’m just a bit of a grump!

1 Like

Hi Mandy you’re not being a grump…

I’m looking forward to the razzmatazz of the day itself…

I want to hear the dulcet tones of the TV Presenter telling us that Meghan is wearing a dress made of 300 yards of tulle, with 6 million sequins sewn on last night, by her mother… (sorry, that was a flashback to Come Dancing and Terry Wogan) :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

im more concerned that the council have stated they are going to turf the homeless out fo the area but not help them one bit. while im not a fan of mr brand i think his suggestion of giving the charity a house or place for them is a great idea.

2 Likes

I really couldn’t give a fig.

2 Likes

The UK public is being spoilt this year with not one Royal wedding but two.

1 Like

Well Said David i like To know what thé expats really think.

and us immigrants.

3 Likes