A tale of two publications

Dear @blade46, let’s try not to escalate things. Please also remove or amend your own post.

1 Like

Sorry but if you think that is nasty or horribe you really need to get out into the real world a bit more, it was tongue in cheek no more.

Do not start. It was nasty and catty. Even billyb asked for it to be altered and with your words who is escalating it now?

Whatever, I think you need to lighten up a bit and stop throwing your toys out of the pram , there is always gentle ribbing going on on the forum just like in real life, it’s mostly not in the least nasty, especially that.

Maybe that’s why you take everything as an attack on yourself.
Anyway onto ignore and have a nice day as there are more important things going on in the world than being bothered with this silliness :sunglasses:

Dear @blade46 I already asked @Susannah to remove her post, there was no need for you to add your comment after mine, for the second time of asking please remove both of these posts.

Ignore or not. No Griffin I do not do that but I do need to say yours is a very masculine response

Here we go again :roll_eyes:.

I’ll get the popcorn :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Salted, plain or toffee.

1 Like

Sweet and sour…?

All threads lead to food…eventually :joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m leaving this one to @cat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Done. Sorry for the delay. I was offline for a while. Silly joke.

IMG_2974

I think I have everything done that you asked. Got a bit stuck when got message on screen about too much activity on forum but should be gone now?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :yawning_face: