A tale of two publications

Both contain crap :yum::laughing:

download

4 Likes

Is there no level that woman won’t stoop to? Obviously pi**ed off at losing her peerage that she never deserved anyway.

You cannot lose what you never had!

But to be fair, nobody does, good, bad, angelic or evil. Unless they can be arsed to get enough people to vote for them of course.

It should be called “The Plot… and how I lost it”

5 Likes

Did Dorries ever have it?

2 Likes

Not a chance :wink:

1 Like

I’m sure it will soon be getting an excellent review from someone somewhere

4 Likes

It will be in the bargain basement bin in a few weeks time anyway, keeping company with Harry’s book.

I often wonder how basement the bargains can get, speaking as someone who reads a lot of books and almost never pays more than £0.99 for some really very good ones. :thinking:

I imagine they may have to pay me, and a lot more than £0.99, to read this one though. :rofl:

1 Like

Like me David, kindle daily deals.

Seems Gove and Cummings are running a World domination cabal called… THE MOVEMENT., da da…

Cummings said she’s right and that MI6, the CIA and the KGB are all in on it too and Gove’s spokesperson didn’t comment beyond saying Dorries is an excellent writer of fiction :joy:

1 Like

I see that Oxfam now sells books that are unread, unsold overstocks. I just bought some Agatha Christie volumes but at £1.99, I think Dorres unread book will never end up in Oxfam, probably just be pulped to make toilet paper, or you could use it as is?

I see we are back to the first book about sewage disposal and treatment :yum:

1 Like

Firelighters as per the other thread at how to make them out of paper.

2 Likes

If a Global Shadow Government existed and it needed the likes of Gove and Cummins, it would pose as much of a threat to humanity as a vegan Scrabble club.

Pair of no marks that only rose as high as they did because the biggest turds always float to the top in any sewer.

2 Likes

Well, the Da Vinci Code was pulped and remade as 1984, so what book would be appropriate to pulp the Dorres book into ? Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ?

1 Like

download

If it is going to be pulped and re-printed, what about a Dorres follow up to this best seller?

1 Like

@Susannah - maybe a slightly catty post, could you tweak it, thanks.