About of me

Trekking guide in Nepal Free land September 1998 – Present (14 years 11 months)All round of Nepal I am a independent trekking guide Ratna Kumar Tamang with many years of experience in organizing and guiding for individual and group itineraries for all of the popular trekking/ tour destinations in Nepal. I was born in Everest region Solukhumbu, in eastern part of Nepal. I have spent more than one decade to explore mountains, unique culture and people of Nepal. I entered in tourism sector as a assistant guide in 1998. I have got training of Trekking Guide from Nepal Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHM) in 2007. I am working as a professional trekking guide and organize after getting trekking guide license since 2007. I have visited all trekking areas of Nepal.I am organizing trekking, mountain biking tour, peak climbing, expedition, jungle safari, paragliding, rafting, bungee jumping etc. services in Nepal. Even in Tibet and India manage trekking, peak climbing and expedition. If you are looking for individual trekking guide in Nepal, Please do not hesitate to contact me. In ratna.26@hotmail.com 9779841137631