About the General Discussion category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

1 Like

Why is it so o o difficult to register here ? ? ? I’m also looking for a topic by a couple of men compagnons on looking for house with large facility for horses and dogs <, , can’t find it any more ? ?

You already registered two years ago Terry, I imagine you were having trouble registering a second time with the same email? That wouldn’t work.

How old is the post you’re looking for? Is it something recent? Any more clues, names etc, I’ll try to find it for you. :slight_smile:

Hello James; many thanks for your reply. There was a photo of the 2 gents, they were eventually looking for something not too far from the Sarthe, but were open to suggestions/ propositions elsewhere. What they really want is a change from Devon, more sun etc. I can’t remember in which topic I found it, but I’m pretty sure it’s recent as I always look at my mails from you. Thanks, Terry

The search function shows this for the search term “sarthe devon”

How’s that?

fabulous thanks… . . I will get in touch with them as very good friends have a property which may interest them. Terry.

1 Like