About the Tax & Social charges category

A place to ask any questions about tax & social charges whether business related or otherwise.

If I got paid this year for money owing from 1996, when I worked abroad from EU do I still have to pay tax on it, please? t was paid into my French bak account and I taxed in France and U.K. The U.K. is on a ‘product bought in U.K.’ that is a life policy.