Adorable dog video

You will love this @Helen6

5 Likes

Wonderful…! x :smiley:

Mine were looking a bit puzzled today when I happened to mention it was a Ban Collie Monday in the U.K…x :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Great pun!!!

I grew up with a Border Collie. I chose her from a neighbour’s litter when I was 5 years old and I named her Penny. She was a wonderful, loving friend and I adored her. She died in my arms when she was 16 and I was 21. I was utterly heartbroken and still think about her. I will search out a photo.

2 Likes

Our is a mixed, but she definitively got the caracter of a Border Collie ! Such gentle dogs :heart:

3 Likes

Flying dog !

4 Likes

She’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

Flying’ Labracollie’ :heart:

2 Likes

Do you think she knows she is watching herself, or does she think it’s just another dog?

2 Likes

I’d guess that she knows especially if she can hear her handler’s voice…:heart:

1 Like

I’d love to see a photo of her Mandy…to have a best friend like that from 5 years old and for 16 years…that’s really special…no wonder you were heartbroken…((((( Hugs ))))) :heart:

1 Like

A wee Italian Greyhound I had in Scotland was 18, big miss! :thinking:

2 Likes

Finally got around to looking out that photo. Here’s my gorgeous girl.

4 Likes

Awwww…worth the wait Mandy…she is totally gorgeous…x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another great video.

1 Like

That hound fizzes with energy and lust-for-liquid!
Made me genuinely laugh out loud :joy:.

4 Likes

Had a ‘Jack’ in Scotland, ‘Ginty’, until she was about 5, wouldn’t go near water, but was on hol’ and walking by Loch Ness, I just picked up a stick, threw it in to my amazement she went in brought it back, couldn’t keep her out thereafter!
But more suprising, on a pebbly beach, I could pick up a stone, mark it, chuck it into a mter of water, she could dive and come back with the same stone, how she did that I have no idea!
Bijou, our Labracollie, no hope of her going into water, hates it, even when I move to turn on the garden hose, she ‘shoots off’ into the kitchen, it’s quite funny :wink:

3 Likes

Lovely Bill.

2 Likes

I love this video too…x :slight_smile:

Dogs Love Hose - YouTube

1 Like

Fabulous! 15 dogs. Meal times must be crazy!!

1 Like

This was my “water-baby”…she loved swimming…and as soon as we turned the hosepipe on her eyes would shine in anticipation of chasing the water…

She died at nine years old just a few days after the rabies vaccine that I had to give her to bring her to Brittany with us…x :frowning:

My gorgeous “water-baby”…:heart:

2 Likes