Advertise your property rentals on SFN

Hi everyone!

We have a new section on SFN for rental properties, the first ad went live today, you can see how it looks here. They are accessible via the main navigation menu under RENTALS. The price of these full page ads is 99 euros per year, I am offering the first ten adverts at a introductory price of just 49 euros, all I need from you is your text and photos. If you would like to take advantage of this offer click here to pay via PayPal

UPDATE

Due to the popularity of the new property rental ads I am extending this offer, any ads paid for today will attract the introductory 49 Euro offer. This will end tonight at midnight.

So if you would like to book your ad, check out now using the link above or contact me for bank transfer details or address for cheques to be sent to.

The current ads which have been live for less than three days have already attracted over 200 views!

What are you waiting for?!

Thanks

James

Will do :)

Not sure, maybe both. Listing in classifieds under "Courses" with a link to the property rentals page? If that would work, fine. Let me know how much you need and I'll do a Paypal on it this morning. :-)

Hi Sheila

I think that would suit the property rentals tab, you get an entire page to yourself so you can mention everything you offer and illustrate nicely with photos, were you thinking it may be better in the classifieds section?

James

This is a great idea James. I'd like to advertise but not sure what category I belong in. We are offering week-long painting holidays/painting courses with accommodation, but also offer B&B. Any suggestions?

Due to the popularity of the new property rental ads I am extending this offer, any ads paid for today will attract the introductory 49 Euro offer. This will end tonight at midnight.

So if you would like to book your ad, check out now using the link above or contact me for bank transfer details or address for cheques to be sent to.

The current ads which have been live for less than three days have already attracted over 200 views!

What are you waiting for?!

Thanks

James

Hi Allison

Please email me your text and images to james@kingswharf.net

Thanks!

James

Hi James

Awaiting your further instructions!

Many thanks

Allison

Sorry Lis

I'll send you a PM right away

Thanks

James

hi james - could you pls reply to my message....many thanks.... ; 0

Great stuff! Just emailed you :)

Thanks

James

Hi James, Thanks for this offer. Have paid and await your instructions.

Taunya

Hi James -

Brilliant - however, have just tried with one of the cards you are supposed to be able to use, and I'm told that I cannot use this card? Grrrrr...so what next?

Only 5 left at the introductory price, hurry!

Hi James

I have just paid, can you send me info on what to do next.

Many thanks

Hi Katie

Just emailing you now.

Thanks

James

Hi James

Just paid for the ad, how do I get the info of my property to you?

Katie

excellent value James